Monday, September 22, 2008

I feel So Blessed

There are times and moments when i feel that i am so fortunate to have the things around me.

These are the times when i look beyond myself and see upon those who do not have what i have.

I feel so deeply in gratitude for the things Our Creator have given me.
My heart is with the ones who are living in poverty and famine. May they live for another day. I really hope abundance of food will come to them soon.

My heart is also with those in war-torn countries. May peace settle in quickly. I can't bare to see innocent children, women and men's lives taken away without mercy.

My heart goes out for those who are living in disaster-prone areas. May help come to their rescue and reduce the number unnecessary deaths.

For all this that is happening, i feel guilty for i am not grateful for the things i have. May Allah guide me and show me the way to self-awareness and realization.

0 comments:

Disclaimer: The contents in this blog are solely the opinions of eusof and it is not intended to cause hurt or harm to anyone emotionally or mentally. You may agree or disagree with him. Forgive him for his limited knowledge and perspective. And Thank You for visiting this site. Every visitor is an honourable guest.