Monday, September 22, 2008

The Only Constant is Change

Yes! You are right!

The only constant thing in life in change. Because of that i am changing the look of my blog.

And do not worry. As long as i get to learn new blog stuffs, i will keep on changing.

SO enjoy the new look. And do give me your feedback like how noreen critical commented on my previous blog.

Thanks to her =P now i have made this change. Although i am struggling to use the html code thingy. Hate it man!

I have several issues with this template. I can't seem to find the comment button. How are my readers are going to comment if there aren't comment buttons?!

Well, here comes the appeal. Those who are very familiar with the WP(wordpress) template, please help your poor chap here. Any takers? Iwan? Azhar? My cousin, aidil?

When i have the money i will just get someone to do this for me.

Such a waste of time. I wonder sometimes why i am blogging.

Well, i'll end like how i usually end. Please supplicate for me my dearest friends.

0 comments:

Disclaimer: The contents in this blog are solely the opinions of eusof and it is not intended to cause hurt or harm to anyone emotionally or mentally. You may agree or disagree with him. Forgive him for his limited knowledge and perspective. And Thank You for visiting this site. Every visitor is an honourable guest.